I am the proud recipient of...
... and I'm stylishly late accepting it. AND to be stylishly cool I probably won't follow the rules! Such a rebel I am! So thank you Andrea!
Step 1: Share Seven Things
Oh boy... lets make it personal!
- IRL I can be horribly elitist and snide. Sarcasm will openly flow from the hole in my face, as will big words with lots of syllables because I am obviously smarter than you! And I hate myself a little more each time that I am like this. It's so obnoxious!
- I'm terrible at confrontation and social interaction. So much so that I will cancel plans and blatantly lie to get out of events that will make me uncomfortable. I will also plan out confrontations in my head, going so far as to pre-plan my remarks and comebacks while doing something mundane like dishes or folding laundry.
- I no longer have any idea what size my boobies are. The above bullet has prevented me from going to buy new bras. The internet is little help too. Have you ever tried to measure yourself-impossible! Do you measure where they should be, or where they currently are, or where you're willing to settle at? And why can't Vicky make bra's without underwire? D and about, you're just stuck with it! I still don't see how it helps and why they can't make it not poke me!
- I also have no idea what size shoes I wear. It always seems they are a different size depending on the shoe. So when it's time to buy shoes, I take off whatever pair I am wearing (usually flops) and start from there. I currently have two pairs of everyday footwear, one work pair, gloshes, and snow boots. All my dress shoes are pre-pregnancy and usually I find that they don't fit or I can't walk in them minutes before we are to leave!
- I often feel guilty that one of my daughter's has a sentimental name comprised of two family names and the other, well, it sounded neat!
- I currently live less than a block from where I was raised after swear for years I was leaving. So I left and came back. That being said, this housing market needs to get up off it's ass so I can move. My kids can't grow up here too!
- I love to plan surprises for my husband. Big or small, it just makes me feel good. I also get a kick out of pissing him off because he hates it, but loves it, but hates that he loves it! Bwhahaha!
Step 2: Pass It To 15 Others
I'll do 5 since the girls are starting to stir and 15 will never get done...
- Marcia @ 1,2,3 Blog
- Mandy@ My Life as Described By Twin Trials and Triumphs
- Rebecca @Unexplained X2
- Erin @ The Never Ending Story
- Krayzid0rk@ Housing My First Human
These girls along with Andrea @ The Mays Twins are my go-to, stop what you're doing and read, must check before bed blog friends!
6 comments:
Thank you!!! And I better do it tonight before I forget, as is my custom.
I still haven't done the award from Rebecca *blush*
If you have an Intimacy (http://www.myintimacy.com/)near you go there! It is life changing. The fitting is free, and the bras are expensive, but they will last years if taken care of. The wire shouldn't hurt if you have the right size. I'm in a 38 H!
Now that I know my size, and style I like, I find them online.
Oh, and I love this for washing (never use woolite it will weaken the elastic!) http://www.forevernew.com/
Love this write up! Thanks for being so real! As I always say better late than never on accepting, so glad you did! Thanks for your kind words about me too! Have a great evening!
Sorry for the sicky welcome to my blog, but thanks so much for following! I'm feeling a bit better today. I might even write a post by tomorrow!
I love your list here! I can certainly identify with #1 & #2. :)
Thanks so much! :) :) That definitely put a smile on my face late this afternoon!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Thank you!!! I have gotten so much better at #1 after really listening to myself and having to eat my words time and time again.
Go get measured for a real bra...like a big girl (see? There I go again!)!!!
Post a Comment