16: Days FIL was in the rehab center
4 + 1: Gifts my ladies received for Christmas
2: Cancelled PTA meetings that made me squeal with JOY!
10: Days solid of NO SCHOOL thanks to snowmaggedon Jonas
30: Inches of snow we shovelled, sledded down, and cursed
2: Dogs who were violently ill during snowmaggedon
600: Dollars were required the week after Christmas for dance
3: Activities the ladies are requesting to start
2: Books I've read since we've last spoke
1: Lunch date I've had with a friend this year
6s: The iPhone I'm yearning for
50: Husband's most recent birthday
1.5: Hours we travelled to see Springsteen
6: Inches of snow were suppose to receive by tomorrow
39: The current temperature, make me nervous we WILL have school tomorrow
972: Hours of sleep I need to catch up on
3: Hours spent at the Daddy-Daughter dance
1: Month until my birthday
2: The number of report cards brought home yesterday, the number of happy amazing kids we have, and the number of crazy dogs currently inhabiting my bed!
Happy Tuesday! Think snowy thoughts, I could use a day to tackle the multitude of holiday crafting the ladies need for school. 😂
3 comments:
Happy 50th to G.
Was Springsteen the birthday gift? :)
I'm still gasping at the $600 for dance. Oh my hat.
I need to write about the extra-murals situation.... ours are in 3! I don't know who I am.
And Mandy, I'm going to look up those albums today and get back to you - sorry about the delay...
What a cool post! Happy Bday to the hubby and glad you all survived the snow, including the sick pups
Thanks to IG I would have thought you had been swallowed by snowmaggedon :)
What dance cost $600 I'm gasping.
Hope FIL is doing better?
Post a Comment