Do you see this?! I have FINALLY finished my title cards for the rest of 2015 PL! It's only the end of February. Oh the shame of it! Some more sorting, and hopefully finding a few more pictures for October and I will actually be able to print, stuff, and close the book!
So hooray for this afternoon and taking a few moments, 118 minutes to be precise, to do something for me! Now off to flip laundry and hustle the Mom Express out to carpool purgatory, dinner, Girl Scouts, and finally back to home. Go do something for yourself today. It will feel wonderful!


2 comments:
Oh I love this! I also have some PL to catch up on. Bought the most beautiful album for 2016
I am SO proud of you! So proud!
I am alone with kids tomorrow afternoon and I'll put them to crafting so I can get stuck into photos. We might even get far enough for me to go to the shops to print them - wouldn't that be nice?
PS don't forget to invoice me with Paypal
Post a Comment