![]() |
| Can you believe how grown up my babies are? |
I love how diverse the area we live in is. In one park we have open water, marsh, woods, and historic and abandon properties. It's a treasure trove of history for my enthusiast.
![]() |
| C repeatedly told us that teenagers have been there. They must be the only ones with spray paint. |
We were shocked to find this guy in February. Our trip was very quiet, aside from obnoxious honking geese. Perhaps Cheeto Jesus could divert his illegal immigrant efforts to sending them back to Canada! Ha!
I do love this shot. I feel a bit like such an old hen as I wonder if these teenagers with their spray paint must always be so vulgar? There are sooo many other things to eat! No?
I need more of this in my life.
I think we all do.






1 comment:
aaaah, lovely photos.
definitely very long overdue.
I listened to a podcast the other day talking about (again) if blogging's dead, and it turns out no, but the way we consume blogs are possibly dead. In the google reader days they were the best (agreed!) but we now consume blogs through FB apparently (not me!)
Post a Comment